Monday, January 23, 2017

Kenya Country Roads

In addition to meeting the vocation prospects at Come & See retreat we held this past weekend in Nairobi, Fr. Bruce and I will be spending 8 days to travel to each one of their homes and meet with the men individually and their family. It is a good chance to get to know the men better and for their families to learn a little more about Glenmary.
So I will be on the road the next few days - I may not get a chance to post as much as I would like. One of the great joys is the beautiful views from the windows of the buses.



1 comment:

  1. Helo Brother... I am Joseph Muithi here in Kenya. I had written to you sometimes back. I have been finishing up some few things. I have sent my documents to your email. I was requesting if I can meet you and hand you the five recommention letters...Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete