Thursday, September 22, 2011

On the Road Again

Somebody once told me "It is hard to hit a moving target." As Glenmary Vocation Director I sometimes feels like I'm always moving... But don't let that dissuade you from trying to hit the target and talk with me about your vocation, this is where to find me this weekend:

Thursday and Friday - I will be attending the Catholics on Call Partners Conference at Catholic Theological Union in Chicago. Looks like they have a good slate of speakers lined up for this event. The theme of this conference is Engaging Young Adults for Church Vocations.

Friday Night - Dominican Priory in the Pilsen Neighborhood of Chicago. I lived here while serving as a long-term volunteer before I joined Glenmary Home Missioners. I did 2 years of service at the San Jose Obrero Mission homeless shelter as a member of the Volunteer Missionary Movement.

Saturday - Attending a wedding of my friends Kate and Paul in Union Pier, Michigan.

SundayUniversity of Notre Dame in South Bend, Indiana. Too bad there is no football game on Sunday.

Sunday night till Thursday morning I will be hanging with the Glenmary seminarians studying at Saint Meinrad, Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment