Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School

I am at Divine Word College this weekend with Glenmary's aspirants. They have completed their summer mission assignments and are getting settled back into seminary life. Paul, Juan Pablo and Jerry all will continue with their philosophy studies, while Jose Carlos will be focusing on English as a Second Language classes. It is always an exciting time as all the students return to school. I particularly enjoy the meal time and the stories people share from their summer experiences. I thought about quoting Rodney Dangerfield from his famous movie Back to School but couldn’t think of an appropriate one for this blog space. So I leave you with a couple other quotes I thought to be more appropriate at this time.

“Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” Albert Einstein

“I've never let my school interfere with my education.” Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment