Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kenya

Fr. Vic Subb and I are on our way to Kenya! This coming Saturday - June 25th, Crispine Adongo and Aaron Wessman both of whom just took their final oath with Glenmary, will be ordained transitional deacons in Crispine's home parish in Ulanda, Kenya in the diocese of Homa Bay. Should be a great celebration!

After the ordination, Fr. Vic and I will be visiting the families of all our current students who are studying with Glenmary. This means a lot of traveling around Kenya but who better to travel with than "Fr Tour Guide" Vic Subb.

Being on the other side of the globe also means it may be difficult to update the blog on a regular basis. I hope to send back some details when I can, so keep checking back. If not I will try to get all the details down after we return to the U.S. on July 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment