Thursday, March 24, 2011

Almost no Time to Blog

So much going on these days there is almost no time to blog... I got back from the LA Rel. Ed. Congress on Tuesday afternoon. Wednesday I spent the day at Stephen T. Badin High School. It was a great day talking with the senior Religion Classes about Vocations, Glenmary and putting on a juggling show for the students. The lively discussions about vocations with the students was great fun but I was exhausted at the end of the day. I came home and took a nap. Today we have a Glenmary District Meeting which is our time to come together as a community to discuss important issues in the missions. The meeting will be an all day affair. Tomorrow I am off to Mexico to visit our men studying at the Seminary in the Diocese of San Juan de los Lagos. I will also participate in the Diocesan Vocation Week which starts on Saturday. Vocation week includes visiting with many different families and youth and promoting vocations in the church with the 30 or so other vocation directors participating in the program. After the week is over I will be visiting a couple of vocation prospects and hopefully encouraging them to submit their applications to Glenmary for the upcoming year. Lots going on but never too busy to talk with someone about a vocation with Glenmary. Give me a call or send me an email. Hope to blog some of my experiences in Mexico. If not check back with me when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment