Thursday, December 23, 2010

Last Minute Blogging

I wanted to wish all my readers a very Merry Christmas. It has been enjoyable writing this blog the last six months and I look forward to writing even more after Christmas... and hopefully well beyond that too.
FYI - I have added the gadget to the right of the blog to make it easier for your to share these posts with your friends and loved ones at the click of the mouse. Modern Technology is amazing...
I'd love to hear back from you, so please log in and leave you comments or find me elsewhere. And there are plenty of places to find me. Since I started on the road and living out of the car so much, I am not even sure where to find me most of the time. But on the web I am definitely locatable.

Home page is of course - http://glenmary.org/vocations. The enews information has an up-to-date road schedule.

You can friend me on Facebook at Hermano David Henley or the Glenmary Home Missioners Vocations FAN PAGE.

Follow my tweets @hermanodavid. Don't worry if you miss one or two, because 90 percent of them are just for fun.

And I am broadcasting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on my youtube channel BrotherDavidGHM. Both the English and Spanish trailers of our new video are posted there as well as old Glenmary home videos, some of which are over fifty years old!

And if nowhere else, you can always track me down via email. brotherdavidhenley@gmail.com

Looking forward to seeing you at all these stops and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment