Friday, August 10, 2012

Mission Appeals

Throughout the summer many Glenmary priests and brothers have been criss-crossing the country, visiting parishes and asking people to help us in our missionary effort. And I know for certain we definitely can not do all that we do without the support of so many generous people.
This weekend it is my turn to join with them in asking for help. Saturday and Sunday I am visiting a parish in the Diocese of Pittsburgh. If anyone is near Bulger, PA this weekend and wants to stop in I will be giving talks at mass on Saturday at 6:00pm and Sunday at 8:00 and 10:00 AM
Later on this year I'll be doing the same in Diocese of San Antonio and Diocese of Savanah. Wathc here for updates as to where.

If you would like to stay updated on where Glenmarians are preaching every weekend, follow @ghmministry on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment